Do You Need To Adjust Custody Or Support Orders?

There are few events that may call for changes in custody agreements and child support orders. If you are in a situation where custody or child support needs to be modified from its original order, it is in your best interests to contact an attorney.

Ann M. Credle, P.A., is an established law practice focused in the areas of divorce and family law. Attorney Ann Credle has more than 25 years of legal experience and is a well-known advocate. She works directly with her clients and is proactive in finding solutions that meet her clients’ best interests.

Custody Modifications

As your children grow older, circumstances may change and require custody to be amended. Additionally, issues involving parents may call for a custodial change (such as the start of a new job, relocation, need for specialized medical care and more). Ms. Credle will assist in making amendments to existing custody agreements and take the time necessary to explain how your case and the issues you face relate to the law.

Child Support Modifications

In the event of a sudden change in circumstances, such as the loss of a job, job transfer or military issues, child support modifications may be necessary. To officially change the order, it must be approved by the court. Failure to have an official court-ordered support change could complicate matters and create additional legal problems down the road.

A lawyer who is experienced at child support issues can explain how to seek an official change and how your situation affects a child support order. Ms. Credle has vast experience working with both mothers and fathers facing such issues, including advocacy in situations where support goes unfulfilled and an enforcement is necessary.

Contact The Firm To Discuss Your Legal Needs

Please contact the firm to discuss your legal needs regarding child custody, child and more. Call 919-213-7449 or contact the firm online to schedule an appointment with a custody and support modifications attorney. The firm accepts cases in Durham, the Triangle region and surrounding North Carolina regions.